1. Less Cost & High Efficiency: Aurora LED grow lights use the latest high-efficiency LED plant light technology, the Samsung Diodes for extremely high PAR output, making it more efficient for indoor growing than traditional HID lamps and other plant lamps on the market.
2. Advanced Spectral Range: These full-spectrum LED grow lights deliver optimal spectral coverage. Emphasizing the blue and red wavelengths that promote plants to grow vegetation or flower, HCF LED grow lights give off specific wavelengths of light and maximize the amount of light that can be photosynthesized, creating what we believe is the most advanced light for plants, and a pleasant light for growers.
3. Complete Spectrum Control: Aurora LED Grow Light has a dimming knob that allows growers to customize that spectrum by dialing in light delivery. With a pair of Aurora rope hangers, it is easy to adjust the height of the grow light so that it can be kept close (2-3'’) from the top-most leaves of your plants.
4. Streamline Ventilation Process: With power supply and ventilation holes, these LED Grow Lights are cooled internally so you save money on electricity and can have a quieter, fan-free grow space in the process! With these lights, the grower can highly control the environment for plants, greatly reducing the need for pesticides and chemical treatments on plants.
5. Maintenance & Warranty Guaranteed: As the key statistic, Aurora LED Grow Lights have a long lifespan of over 50,000 hours, maintaining the majority of their potency over their long lives. We offer a 5-Year after-sales service. If you are facing any problems with the item you receive, please do not hesitate to contact us.